We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The strange counterpoint to quantity and quality starvation is that it costs a tonne to waste in the face of over-strict quality standards, or expense, or even irresponsible purchase. One million people around could live well with what we throw away.
7 Tips To Avoid Food WastingTwo Million Tons of Food: We throw so much into the trash every year in Hungary. In addition to the causes, it is worth addressing how to reduce the amount of food that goes into the wastes. Moreover, the problem does not escape our country. According to the latest nutrition survey, although over 60 percent of the adult population is overweight or obese, other surveys also indicate that malnutrition is present in domestic children.
Fasting: Quantity and quality can be
Quality is preserved, but how long can you consume it?
Can We Eat Expired Food?
7 Tips to Avoid Food Wasting1. Plan your family schedule in advance, and make a shopping list!
2. Don't be fooled by the store, just buy what you have will definitely consume then.
3. If there is more than one piece in your home, use the principle that stores or businesses: use the oldest first, whichever comes closest to the expiration date.
4. The food industry is making continuous improvements to ensure the long-term survival of processed foods. Vбsбroljon minхsйgi, and more sustainable products that will save the environment as well as your wallet.
5. Take advantage of a mйlyhыtхt: most of the raw materials, uneaten food can be frozen. Think of this as a close-up of food that you can save from the trash.
6. Many foods can be consumed shorter or longer during the preservation period. Let's do this before throwing it out.
7. That Remains of new food you can do some magic on the internet through numerous recipe pages.